PHILIPPINES – Visa – Visa Extensions


In case you decide to stay longer in the Philippines you are able to apply for the extension of your visa here in PPC. This is not difficult, but can be a bit expensive. It is possible to stay in the Philippines for a maximum of 1 year on a tourist visa.


There are also Immigration fees for leaving the country. If you have been in the Philippines for more than 59 days, you are required to also pay for an โ€œExit Clearance Certificateโ€ (ECC) as you leave. If you have been in the Philippines for less than 6 months, you can pay for this at the airport, but if your stay has been longer than 6 months, you will need to go to the immigration office in Manila at least one day before you leave. The ECC is approximately P1000 (US$ 20).

Please also remember that every foreigner leaving the Philippines will have to pay a Php750 exit fee. If you are not aware of this it can be an unpleasant surprise as you are getting ready to leave.


Originally posted 2016-05-09 19:53:12. Republished by Blog Post Promoter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


two × 3 =

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15